flex.boardlog.com

share your idea with us

Latest topics
» 5$ sign up bonus on ipoll
Affordable iBuzz Mobiles i4242 Video Buzz Phone released EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:49 am by Ghost_Rider

» Paid online survey - ipoll
Affordable iBuzz Mobiles i4242 Video Buzz Phone released EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:37 am by Ghost_Rider

» ADmimsy - Get Paid to View Ads
Affordable iBuzz Mobiles i4242 Video Buzz Phone released EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:04 am by Ghost_Rider

» make money with chitika
Affordable iBuzz Mobiles i4242 Video Buzz Phone released EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:45 pm by Ghost_Rider

» Power Translator 16 Professional World Edition Download
Affordable iBuzz Mobiles i4242 Video Buzz Phone released EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:00 am by sebacara

» Earn by promoting the FREE Kindle Reading App
Affordable iBuzz Mobiles i4242 Video Buzz Phone released EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:34 pm by Ghost_Rider

EaSy CaSh EaRn
Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of flex.boardlog.com on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Keywords

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affordable iBuzz Mobiles i4242 Video Buzz Phone released

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost_Rider

Ghost_Rider
VIP

Affordable iBuzz Mobiles i4242 Video Buzz Phone released Ibuzz-i4242-video-buzz-phone

The latest entrant to stir into the feature phone segment of mobile terrain in India is the iBuzz Mobiles i4242 (Video Buzz) phone. Seated in the affordable category, the dual SIM Video Buzz emits music using its big sound speaker with 20x30mm audio amplifier. Flashing a 2.2 inch QCIF and 262K color display, MP3/MP4 and 3GP @30 frames per second brings in the entertainment value.

It runs on opera mini browser while the feature sheet also scribbles down stereo Bluetooth, privacy protection, 1.3 MP camera, auto call recording and more. Users on-the-go can reap benefits of the device’s mobile tracking facility. Along with wireless telescopic FM, one can schedule FM recording.

Inclusion of social networks is something that manufacturers won’t give a miss these days. This device supports popular social networking sites such as Facebook and also messaging service Nimbuzz. The dual external memory extends up to 16GB while users can lay their hands on the Indian calendar with Tithis and festivals.

The company touts to adhere to international quality benchmarks as well as safety standards as its battery and chargers are CE and SAR certified. The iBuzz Mobiles i4242 (Video Buzz) phone can be procured through leading outlets for a price of Rs. 2999 from June 2011.

https://flex.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum