flex.boardlog.com

share your idea with us

Latest topics
» 5$ sign up bonus on ipoll
How do I change my Yahoo! account information? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:49 am by Ghost_Rider

» Paid online survey - ipoll
How do I change my Yahoo! account information? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:37 am by Ghost_Rider

» ADmimsy - Get Paid to View Ads
How do I change my Yahoo! account information? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:04 am by Ghost_Rider

» make money with chitika
How do I change my Yahoo! account information? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:45 pm by Ghost_Rider

» Power Translator 16 Professional World Edition Download
How do I change my Yahoo! account information? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:00 am by sebacara

» Earn by promoting the FREE Kindle Reading App
How do I change my Yahoo! account information? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:34 pm by Ghost_Rider

EaSy CaSh EaRn
Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of flex.boardlog.com on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Keywords

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I change my Yahoo! account information?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fosil11

From time to time, your personal information such as your address, phone number, and alternate email address changes. When it does, please go to your Yahoo! Account Info page to update it. Besides personal information, you can also change your sign-in and security settings, aliases, location, and time zone settings, and notifications and subscriptions.

To change your Yahoo! account information:

1. Click here to go to your Account Info page. You may be prompted to sign in or re-enter your password for security. Once you have correctly entered your password, you will be directed to the Account Info page.
2. From the Account Info page you can edit:
* Profile Information: Click Edit profile details to go to the page where you can change personal information such as your name, location, relationship status, place of employment, schools attended, and so on.
* Contact Information: Click Update your contact information to update your phone numbers, addresses, and email accounts that you share with Yahoo! and with your Yahoo! connections. Click Choose how Yahoo! contacts you to update your mobile phone or alternate email address.
* Sign-In and Security:
o Click Change your password to change the password you use to log in to your Yahoo! account.
o Click Update password-reset info to change your alternate email address, mobile phone number, or secret questions that Yahoo! needs to reset your password.
o Click Create a sign-in seal to add a level of security to your personal information.
o Click Manage/Create your OpenID to create or change your OpenID identifiers.
o Click Link your account with other sites to determine which third-party applications and devices as well as Yahoo! applications you want to remain signed-in to.
o Click Change sign-in settings to change how often Yahoo! asks you to enter your password.
* Account Settings:
o Click Manage your Yahoo! aliases to create or change your aliases.
o Click Set language, site, time zone to change these settings for the country and time zone in which you want to display your Yahoo! content.
* Notifications and Subscriptions:
o Click View your Yahoo! premium services to see which services you subscribe to and when they expire.
o Click Update newsletter & marketing options to manage what types of messages we send you and how we send them and to subscribe/unsubscribe from newsletters.
o Click Set up Yahoo! Alerts to select which alerts you want Yahoo! to send to your Yahoo! Mail, Messenger, or mobile phone.

admin

admin

For security reasons yahoo do not allow you to change your email address you need to open a new account to get a different address, but you can create a extra yahoo email address within your present account to do so use this link.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please note that Yahoo! limits the creation of Extra Email Addresses to two times within a one year period.

To create a new yahoo account Click the link below to a get new account application form.https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int…

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum