Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:45 pm by Ghost_Rider

» Power Translator 16 Professional World Edition Download
Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:00 am by sebacara

» Earn by promoting the FREE Kindle Reading App
Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:34 pm by Ghost_Rider

EaSy CaSh EaRn
Top posting users this month

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of flex.boardlog.com on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Keywords

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yahoo Messenger Unlimited BUZZ Exploit Code Trick

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

x99

Here is something really interesting to know the trick of yahoo messenger, a hidden yahoo messenger exploit came to my mind while chatting with my friends. It realy annoys the person with whom you are chatting.

Has anyone of your noticed how many times can you BUZZ/DING someone continously in yahoo messener? The answer is once in 5-7 seconds. you can’t press the BUZZ button more than once in 5-7 seconds. (Try it now)

This is for preventing yahoo users to flood others with BUZZs which would disturb them if they are busy. But there’s an yahoo exploit for this feature it allows a user to BUZZ another user without any limitation.

The exploit is Very useful if someone dosen’t respond to your chats. I found this exploit when I was chatting with one of my friend, and I had entered a message which I later realized, was a code in Yahoo Messenger.

The Message was: <DING > without any space in "<" ">"

Like other codes which poped up smileys, this code () was the code for giving yahoo BUZZs. And this code can be used to overcome the BUZZ limitation.

You cant send more than one BUZZ in 5-7 seconds using the BUZZ button, but can use this code to give unlimited BUZZs.

Using this yahoo exploit, you can tease up the brain of the one who dosen’t reply back to you. Just Copy the code, paste it and enter, then carry on the paste and enter again-and-agian till the user responds to your messages…!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum